Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Book or Newsletter


I'm not sure if to publish Wings of Hope as a book or include it as a newsletter, published 4 times per year. Books take a long time to get the 10+ patterns, edit, revise and translate (in my case English and Spanish). Once finished is a matter of publish and that's all. While the newsletters are published several times in the year, but each issue includes only a few patterns and can be edited and revised for just those patterns. Also books I don't need to worry about including the people in a list, while the newsletter I have to do a list of subscriber.

I started a newsletter in Spanish and it has been welcome by a lot of people. I'm working on the second issue due in July.

So, what you think? Do you prefer a book or a newsletter?

Vote here

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails