Friday, April 17, 2009

Book Review - Boutique Tatting



When I'm depress or anxious I'm dangerous! lol I went to an Etsy shopping spree a few days before I traveled and this week I received to packages. I got Marilee's book of tatted jewelry. I love her designs and have made them several times (the ones on her web site). The book itself is a little jewel. Plenty of photo colors to explain the patterns. I have already made 3 of the earrings patterns and I think that tonight I'll make the butterfly.


Of course I couldn't pass the opportunity to get some HDT. Smile I got some floss in the gorgeous colors of "Rose", "Corsage", "Purple Pansy" and "Blue Pansy". Marilee was very kind and sent me a hank of cordonet #80 in "Purple Pansy".


They look much better in "person" but you can have an idea of the gorgeous colors. I have not decided yet what to do with the threads. May be I'll make some flowers. Mom wants a rose for Mother's Day...
I have been tatting a lot but I haven't yet edit the photos to make them smaller. So I'll post them later. 
This week have been one of recuperation and I think next week too. Sleeping

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails