Monday, May 18, 2009

Ravelry

I have been member of Ravelry for awhile but I didn't have time or I just forget to go and check the site around. Last night I couldn't sleep so I went to check the site. I had a blast checking patterns and projects. Now I have like a dozen of projects in queued and already making a few. These are the ones I finished last night.


This rose is by June Gilbank and the pattern is here. It's a super easy flower. Took em around 20 minutes and most of the time I used it to sew the rose into form. I used Peaches & Cream in Peppercorn color. I bought a big cone for a gift I made for my sister Letty last year and I still have plenty of it left. So I'm using it for several projects.









This cute small bag is something I made today. It's a pattern by Ivory Herman and can be found here. The bottom measures around 4-5 inches diameter. I need to cut a piece of cardboard to put at the bottom so it can give some support. Took me like 1 hour to make.






Now I'm thinking what to do next. May be some crochet barefoot sandals... Or may be a corset belt. Those are fashionable now in PR. I have an idea of making one in tatting. But not sure who will like to use it. I don't know any goth youth. Naida is in GA again and she's not in contact with goths anymore. Let see what results.... Also have an idea of fingerless mittens in tatting.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails