Friday, August 14, 2009

Inspiration


Last night was a painful and awful one because I had to go to the hospital for a Polysomnography (Sleep Disorder Studio). Gosh, they put cables everywhere and I sleep mostly on my stomach and for the test I had to sleep on my back. Then my right arm started to hurt as hell. So when I arrived home I couldn't do nothing but sleep a nap. *pft* A 6 hours nap! lol When I woke up mom arrived from work and brought me a little package. Inside was an order from Foxy Findings. Gorgeous! This made my day a better one. I got 2 strands of 16" of 8mm pearls and 2 tubes of 11 seed beads (chocolate and holiday red), the wedding ice tube was a prize I won from a Twitter Contest. If you have Twitter follow FoxyFindings. It's well worth! I have won already 3 prizes, this is the 1st one in arrive.



So after my brain was well awake I was inspired to do this. It's a small pendant with a pearl surrounded by red beads. Isn't it cool?


















I tried here to take a close up of the pearl. But my camera doesn't take macros. But I think it's pretty close to see that there are four strands of beads around the pearl. I will write the pattern tomorrow. I haven't share a pattern since my BD. So this will be at my web site later on the weekend.

4 comments:

victats@gmail.com said...

Have fun with your new stash. I like how you captured the pearl.

Tatfully Yours said...

I know what you mean about all the wires they put on you for the sleep tests. I went 4 1/2 years ago and will have to go again in the spring if I need a new machine (CPAP). But it is important to see if you need help or not. I find I now sleep better and so does my hubby.

Your cross is also lovely.

Tattycat said...

Sorry you had such a bad night. Hope all is better now. Enjoy the new goodies. I love the pearl and red.

Ada said...

eso quedo bello!!!!!!!♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails