Wednesday, August 26, 2009

More Inspiration


You know by now that I love to play with beads and since I'm buying mine from Foxy Findings I'm getting more motivated to play with them. Last time I got these delicious chocolate color beads and I couldn't resist making this pin with them. The thread is a C-lon in a light mocha color and with the beads looks awesome. The pattern is from Free Tatting Patterns. I made a mistake (oops, I mean variation) on the pattern and it curves a little. I'll do another one during the week.















Also I got to play with Jane's Multibeaded Earring and I love it!!! I used for this one Cebelia #20 but I find the thread too soft for jewelry.

I'm hooked on the beads I got last week that I ordered a few strands of 4, 6 and 8mm bicones in a lot of yummy colors. Anyway will need to buy more beads soon because my youngest sister will get married and she wants me to make her party favors and probably her tiara and bouquet. Isn't it sweet that she asked me? :-) We don't know yet if she's getting married this December or next one. So just in case I'm preparing myself to tat, tat and tat some more.

You know?... You can help me too. I'm participating in Facebook in a contest and the prize is a $50 certificate from Foxy Findings. Just need to go to to this link and like my post of Needles-N-Shuttles:Inspiration. You have to be a fan of FoxyFindings to be able to "Like".

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails