Saturday, August 22, 2009

Lovely pack!


In my Spanish-speaking group we're doing a thread exchange and I got mine already. Wow! This came from Venezuela, from Maria Montilla. She not only sent me the thread's samples but she made 3 shuttles and wrapped the thread on them. The thread on the yellow shuttle is a Colombian thread, kinda like a #20. The thread on the white shuttle is a Coats like a perle #5. and the purple shuttle has a Colombian/Venezuela thread like a #30. Really lovely the postcards that she also included. Can't wait to use the threads. But for now I'm just taking a rest from tatting *sob* because I have a dental infection and need to take painkillers every 4 hours so I sleep most of the day and the rest just feel like a zombie. Yesterday I only made 3 repetitions of a very simple collar. What would have taken me only minutes took like an hour. Oh well... At least looking at the pretty shuttles make my day a brighter one. Thanks Maria!

1 comment:

Art by JoyMac said...

Hello Wally,
Long time no speak but I am so sorry that you are a lot of pain with that dental infection and hope that you will soon feel better.
Love your work so very much
BIG HUGS
Joy in OZ

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails