Monday, July 19, 2010

Foldover Bookmark









I have been tatting madly lately. Trying to cope with the stress. And what better pattern to do a gazillion time that the Foldover Bookmark by Jon Yussuf. I really love this design. Heck, I already have almost a dozen of them in different colors! It's so easy to make that after the first one I knew the pattern by memory. :-)














Here is the bookmark folded. The purpose of the bookmark is for people that doesn't like tassels on their books. So the bookmark has 2 pieces. You place one piece on the page that you want to mark and the other piece a few pages after.




















I noticed that the design can make a very pretty bracelet. Just adding an extra short piece to the other side. Isn't it cute? BTW... The thread is Lizbeth #20 in Wildflowers. I just fall in love with this color! Almost finishing the ball, so I will need to buy a couple more. lol

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails