Monday, July 6, 2009

Button Bracelets


After spending most of the day browsing and perusing the bottons I bought a few days ago I tatted these 2 bracelets. The pattern is an adaptation fo Karey Solomon and which appears in Tatting With Buttons. THe one up I tatted with thread #10 in Ecru and the buttons are like 1/4 inch, so I used less stitches than in the pattern.


This other is the same as above but I used the green Petra thread I bought with the buttons and the rings are made with Lisbeth in Countryside color. I love the combination of colors! These also will be posted on my shops.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wally, I've said it before and I'll say it again:

YOU ARE A TATTING MACHINE!

LOL!

These are cute and the possibilities are endless! :)

Jane Eborall said...

I do wish you hadn't posted these. I've got SO many bracelets but these are tempting me to make MORE. SO pretty. I love the green one. Off to hunt for butttons!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails