Saturday, July 11, 2009

Collar finished

At last, after 3 days of tatting I finished this slim collar. It's from the Gr8 Shuttle Bros new book. It's a very simple pattern and if it wasn't for the humid hot weather I would have finish it in 1 1/2 days. Mom already claimed it! lol So I will make another one to keep it as inventory. I used #10 in a light ecru color and it measures around 20 inches; just perfect to sesw around a t-shirt.

I heard the bros are writing another book (or is it two?). I will be waiting for it! Love the designs in the book. I think I'll fill the shuttles now with white to make a few snowflakes. :-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wally, this is very pretty! I like how you've showed it off on the dark background, too! I don't blame your mom one bit for claiming it for herself, LOL!
Happy Tatting! :)

P.S. I hope you got my email I am looking forward to hearing back from you! :) Thanks! ((HUGS))

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails