Wednesday, January 21, 2009

El Beida Thread for sale


Since I have been traveling and living in Egypt, this is the thread that I can easily find here and work wells with my tatting. It's a cotton perle and comes in size #8 and #12. They are localyy produced and used mostly for an Egyptian embroidery style. For people that likes to work with perles like Valdani, DMC and Rubi, this thread is like them. They don't come in lot numbers. Several people were asking me about the thread and I got a small amount of it. They're on my shop under the Threads section. I got 10 colors of #8 and 10 more of #12. Later if I see the demand is big I can get more colors or if you are interested in a color that you don't see in the shop (like yellows, other tones of red or blue, etc) drop me a line or two and I can get them. They come only in solid colors. But I heard of other company that sells some varigated colors. As soon as I get their info I'll get the threads.

I'm shipping them via EgyptPost Expedite Mail to everywhere. The orders could take around 10-14 days to arrive. If you need more info e-mail me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Finally!!! I can comment, LOL! Thanks for posting this, Wally! I know that thread is thread is thread, but I'm so intrigued by the thought of being able to purchase thread from Egypt! You just might see a purchase from me sometime! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails