Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Motif 17



Here is the 2nd heart of the "Two Hearts as One". It's individual as the other. Why? Because silly me forgot to save the instructions of how to weave both motifs. But it's okay because I was thinking in making it this way.

I used a pretty brown color. But the photo doesn't show it right. It looks a little lighter than in the photo, a chocolate milk brown. I noticed when I was in PR that there were a lot of fashion themes with a combination of browns and jewel colors (pinks, blues, teals, burgundy) kinda like Hindi themes. So I wanted to make this heart using colors like that. I'll check now where are the instructions to make the 2 hearts together and then post the photo.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, I personally am glad you have a blog on blogger because it's so much easier to visit you on. thanks for visiting my blog and entering the giveaway! Good luck to you! Your hearts are all so beautiful! :)

Unknown said...

Hi Wally! I wish I could be of my help with your question about the widgets! I know when I put up my pyzam template I lost all my widgets, but I was a fairly new blogger so it wasn't a great loss, frustrating, but not a great loss. I do vaguely remember seeing a pop up box asking me if I wanted to save my widget and being a dork I didn't know what they were so I clicked "no"! AHHHHHH! Later when I saw everything on the sidebars were gone I was like, "Oh, those were the widgets!" LIVE AND LEARN! So, I'll never know what would've happened if I would've clicked "yes" on that pop up box! LOL! I'm not about to change my template to find out either, LOL! Maybe that helps maybe it doesn't, but that's all I have to offer on the matter. At least you don't have a ton of stuff here and the blog archive is easily put back up as are you badgges from your ning sites. If you lose your links list you could always start a blog roll which is the latest trend and it's way cool! That would be a plus! I've been meaning to change my tatting links list to a blog roll, but I haven't had time to re-enter all those links! Good luck, whatever you do! I'd love to see you on blogger because I love to visit your blog more often! I joined multiply just to visit your blog and met COnnie over there, too! It would be so much easier to visit you over here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails