Monday, January 26, 2009

Why bother?


Yesterday I made the Sequined Heart and I was thinking it needed some tweaks. Tatting chic commented (on Blogger) that why if it was perfect. Hmm... I should follow advices more often. Here is the one that I made after a horrible disfiguring attempt to change something almost perfect. This one has a shorter bottom chain and instead of a clover at the point, has a SCMR. It looks more broad-shoulder than the other.



Here are the two of them side by side. Still not sure if to write the 2 versions or just one. What you think?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Okay, you are asking what people think so here it is. They are both darling, AND the one on the left, the pink one with the longer point looks better to me. It looks better because the longer point/bottom looks more proportionate and "heart-like". I am seeing a lot of smooshed hearts that don't look so "heart-like" lately from designers and the one on the left looks better w/ the elongated point.
Am I repeating myself, LOL!?!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails