Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The Phelp's Hearts - Motifs 7, 8, 9 and 10


This week I made 4 hearts from Birgit Phelps site. They are very cute to make and pretty easy too.

This one is Lil' Heart and its so cute! It's a little over 1 1/2 inch.





This other is my favorite. It's Lattice Heart. It looks like if it was made with several motifs. But was made with shuttle and ball and doing some shoelace tricks and direct tatting you can play with the colors.





This one is Peacock Heart. I think the name is because of the colors she used on the original heart. Again playing with colors using the SLT.




And the last of the Phelps' Hearts is Sweetheart. A really cute one too. It's a little tricky but not difficult. And I think in 2 colors looks great!

The threads I used are Opera #20 (dusty rose), DMC Cebelia (burgundy) and El Beida (purple).

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails