Monday, February 2, 2009

Dangly Flower


This is another pattern by Jane and uses the same technique to bead long picots. I like it a lot. It's so sparkly! I was thinking in using it as a headscarf pin but it's too big.

Here is a photo from the top. It kinda look like and octopus. :-)



I was going to show you how it looks from inside but guess what? I found Ayla snoozing inside. So I'll take the opportunity to go and breakfast. Breakfast?! I have to Google the dragon's food! Geesh I was going to forget!

ZZZzzz...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Your dangly flower looks so pretty! I love this one of Jane's patterns. I'd like to try it! What a lovely flower.

Valerie said...

bright pretty dangly flower, wally. nice.

Clotat said...

que chica aplicada!! como estuve tejiendo!! me encantaron las flores, las mariposas!!!
yo tengo todavia una mezcla de patrones en micabeza!!! jajajaj...

Krystle said...

Oh wow i love it! I was a bit intimidated by all the bead talk in class yesterday, but I may not be able to resist a try after seeing yours

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails