Saturday, February 28, 2009

Finished Collar



Last night the pain worsen and hubby had to put me an injection. I was able to sleep 3 whole hours. They felt like a blessing. But then woke up at 2:30 am and couldn't sleep any more. So I decided to finish the collar. After I made it I found a way to make the clover fillings and the outer rounds in one pass. So I'll make this one again but in other color and use split rings and SCMR to make it in one pass. The motifs also can be simplify using one shuttle. Definitively is a pattern I'll repeat!

Here is a close up of the collar. I added extra beads on the bottom round. Started like a mistake but I saw it looks prettier this way so I continued it instead of repairing it. :-)

I will post it on my shop later during the day if someone is interested in buying it. The orange is not a bright one. It's more like a dark peach or like the color of an orange sorbet. The beads are clear silver-lined.

3 comments:

Jane Eborall said...

WOWWWEEEEE. That's beautiful. I really love this collar.

Valerie said...

sorry to hear that you have the pain again...

but the finished product looks awesome, wally. good job. do repeat that collar. it'll be another masterpiece.

Unknown said...

That collar is exquisite! Oh, how gorgeous! I can't get over it!

Sorry to hear you are not feeling well again. Pain is so awful to deal with.
BIG ((HUGS)) to you, Wally!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails