Thursday, February 5, 2009

Mary Maynard's Valentine Heart



I haven't been online too much these few days because I have been having pain in my left hip bone. I can't sit long enough to answer a lot of the e-mails and comment in all the pretty posts. But Last night hubby put me an injection and felt better for a few hours. Long enough to finish this heart that I started Sunday. I can tat laying down on my stomach but I couldn't concentrate enough, but the delay was worth it. I love how the heart looks. It's a big heart too. Measures 4 1/4" by 3 1/2". I used a navy blue thread (DMC Petra) #8 and milky white beads. The pattern can be found here.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Look at that lovely heart! Thank you so much for sharing the pattern! I appreciate your sweet comment on my blog today, too! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails