Sunday, February 1, 2009

Look what I found!


Yesterday when I was making some butterflies I felt like something bit one of my nails and split. That's not too strange because I have soft nails. But then another one split also. Now THAT'S strange. Because after one split I take a nail file and file them all and check to see if the snag on anything. Then I felt something warm in my lap and when I look down I found this cutie. Isn't she precious?! I still can't understand "Dragonese" and she talks too fast so I'm calling her tentatively "Nail-biter". lol One thing she told me and I understood is that her twin siblings were suppose to arrive 1st but the dragon-stork got lost in the sand storm near the Sahara when they were coming. I told her not to worry. They will come soon.

Now, I would like to know why these dragons choose me to come and live with me? Hmm... Egypt is too enigmatic!


Patter by Anne Bruvold

1 comment:

Clotat said...

que hermoso te quedo el o la dragoncita? muy coqueta con sus perlitas!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails