Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Motif 8

This is a motif I'm working on since yesterday. I got a ton of these beautiful big sequins and I have use them to make several butterflies and hearts, substituting buttons for these. Got them here in Egypt in several colors. They are around 3/4". The only thing I don't like is that the center hole is not always in the same position, but these silver ones looks like they are all uniforms. I used DMC Cebelia #30 in white, but will make it with perle #8 to see if I have to "tweak" the ds counting. The pattern will be available later on my site.

This one is not finished yet. I'm thinking in beading the decorative picots. I'm in a beading mood this week. You'll see on the next posts. :-)

1 comment:

Jane Eborall said...

Yup, I can see beads, beads, beads too!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails