Saturday, February 7, 2009

Help with pricing 2

Thanks for all the input!

The lady I'll make the insert is an online friend. Also she is going
to send me the threads. Here in Egypt there's not minimum wage per
hour. And I think in USA and PR was something close to $7 something
per hour. Have been ages since I worked so I don't remember.

I haven't yet decided exactly how much I'll charge her but I think
I'll get more into a standard per hour charge. May be $5 per hour,
because she's friend and anyway I need to tat everyday. :-) Like
Dani said, subtracting the fun factor from the price. Though this is
a boring and repetitive piece.

Thanks all!

2 comments:

csipkelelkű said...

I'm sorry, I can't give you an advice. :) I just wanted to give thanks for the comment you wrote on my blog. It was really nice of you!

Jane Eborall said...

Hope he sorts you out - FAST

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails